Love the look of wood and laminate flooring but hate dealing with water? If you have a solid wood floor or laminate flooring, you know what we’re talking about: it’s that terrified dive for a towel or rag any time you see water near your wood floor. The hot new flooring trend, and answer to homeowners’ fears of water damage on wood, is vinyl plank flooring. With the look of real wood, and immunity to warping from water damage, vinyl boasts many more advantages:
- No one realizes it’s not wood until they practically lie down on it. We’re serious. We recently installed a new vinyl plank flooring at a customer’s, and unless you physically lie down on it, it looked like wood.
- It’s indestructible. Vinyl plank flooring is durable and tough, making it ideal for homes with pets, kids and messy cooks.
- Vinyl plank floors are affordable. With a low price per square foot, vinyl plank flooring is one of the most affordable flooring products in the market.
- You can install it yourself. Many vinyl plank flooring products snap together, making it suitable for DIYers who want a new, durable flooring they can install themselves.
- Easy to clean. Have a spill or pet puddle? Wipe up your vinyl plank flooring with a rag, and mop your messes away.
Because you don’t have to worry about water, you can put vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen and entryway without worry while enjoying the look of real wood. But don’t just take our word for it. Stop in at any Y’s Way Flooring to see the new vinyl plank flooring products. We’ll even let you lay on it so you can tell it’s vinyl, and we’ll keep it a secret from all your guests that come in oohing and ahing over your beautiful, new wood floors.